Saturday, February 7

Connecting with Old Friends

Through all our moves around the country we lost track of many old friends.

When I met Steve back in the 70s, his two closest friends started dating two of my best friends. We all married in 1978 and later were all stationed together in Germany.

As we moved around with the military, I lost track of these friends. Thanks to the internet we did find one of them a few weeks ago and he gave us the phone numbers of the others.

It was wonderful to reconnect and reminisce.

2 comments:

Carla said...

It looks awesome Margie! And you say it was simple? Christa always makes things look simple! I will have to get mine updated now.

Margie said...

When I tried before, I must have been skipping one simple step and it messed everything up! :)

Call me if you need help. I can walk you through the process.

Have an awesome week!